You will often know that a patient is in another clinic when you cannot invite them as their email is in use.
If you need to move a patient from another clinic then you have to go through a request process.
To start the request process you will need to fill out the form linked here
Overview of transfer process
The process goes as follows
- The clinician submits the patient move request
- The support team checks to see if the information provided is correct and if the request is legitimate.
- A formal request is sent to the patient's original clinic asking if the patient can be moved to a new clinic
- Once both sides have agreed. We will then transfer the patient to the new clinic.
- Once the patient move is complete we contact the receiving clinic so that they can start the patient's treatment program