Invite test patient
1. open the Clinic dashboard
2. go to invites and then invite patient
3. enter the first name and last name of your test patient e.g. John Doe
4. then pick an obviously false date of birth e.g. 01/01/1900
5. Then you have two options
a. if you have a nhs.net email you can do the following. You can use your normal email address and then add a "+" symbol and then testpatient then @nhs.net. This would look like firstname.surname+testpatient@
b. If you do not have a nhs.net email address you can use a personal email address or create a free Google one.
6. for a Mobile number box, this can be left blank or you can enter in a real mobile number to receive the verification code via text message
7. you can then write in patient ID box as a unique value e.g. TestPatient01
8. Then assign the test patient the products you want to test
9. then press send invitation button
10. if you have not entered in a mobile number please make a note of the verification code on the screen after pressing the send invitation button
Register test patient and log into app
1. open the email that was sent in the section above and open the get started link
2. on the webpage that opens you will be asked to pick a password which will be used to log into the app.
3. enter the verification code that was either sent via text message or that was on the invite screen.
4. Agree to the terms and conditions and press the register button
5. open the app store on the smartphone you are using for the test patient
6. Search for and download the Living With app and wait for it to install
7. open the Living With app on the smartphone
8. You will be shown a login screen. Please enter the email address used to invite the patient and the password that was chosen.
9. You now have finished registering and logging in as the test patient