The messaging functionality is dependent on your clinic. Most clinics have 2-way messaging setup to allow for patients and clinicians to contact each other via the Living With app.
To message your clinician you do the following
1. open the Living With app on your smartphone
2. select the "Messages" button in the top left-hand corner of the screen
3. you can either press "New message to clinic" to create a new message or press on a message sent from your clinic.
4. once you press "New message to clinic" you will get a splash screen. This basically explains that messaging should NOT be used for emergencies as it is not monitored at all times. Press "I understand" to continue
5. then you get to the message part where you can write a subject line and then in the body of the message. These are required to send the message as it cannot be sent without the text in both the subject line and the body.
6. press the "Send message" button and then you get a confirmation screen asking if you are ready to send. Press "Yes, send" to send your message to the clinic.